Menu

I just gotta say....

Book Samaritan rocks!!!!!!!! :D

I ended up having a much smaller budget for books this year than I anticipated, so I bought the books that were most important to me that the kids get. Then I wrote the book samaritan and asked them for the things I couldn't afford.

I just got the greatest package in the mail! Really, there was some very nice stuff in there. Science books, phonetic readers and manipulatives, music and art books. And a couple of math books for kids who hate math LOL

I know exactly what I want to do with our old books. I'm about to go thru my books and see what all I can donate to them.

I've never used them, but when all my boxes of books come up from GA I am going to go through them and send the books I don't need to Book Samaritan. I love the premise and have been helped so much from others I want to pay it forward! Thanks for reminding me.

Oh, this is great to know!

I was just looking at our bookshelves and thinking "dang, he has really outgrown some of these."

The last time I thought that, I was lucky enough to have a neighbor with 2 kids who were one to three grade levels behind kiddo who had a similar educational philosophy - she got a HUGE stack of books, etc.

Thanks for posting that,

a