Menu

Winter Promise for preschool, anyone used it?

I have used the first 8 weeks, but I'm Ready to Learn has been completely retooled for next year. I'm not sure my experience still reflects the way the new version works.

I can tell you that we LOVE the Sing! Play! Create!, Young Learner's Bible Story book and Art Starts for Little Hands that are still included with the program.

The program is not time consuming, but it is fun and entertaining. My reason for only getting through 8 weeks is simple negligence. :001_huh:

I have the older version and books and we loved it. I'm not a by the schedule person though so I look at the schedules and then do my own thing. The new version doesn't appear to have as much letter/number skills ---at least those books are gone anyway. The way the new program appears is similar to how I used it in a co-op setting for 4/5 yo's and they were all thrilled to do the program, in fact WP added in some of the resources I used. The Sing, Play, Create book is awesome.

If you read the description of the Teacher Guide, it states that the letter/number skills are included in it, along with student worksheets. IMO this is a good thing because I supplemented with Rod and Staff workbooks for a bit of pencil/paper stuff for little fella.