Menu

If you've done CAT through Seton...

I am confused about something. I ordered two tests; one for sixth grade and one for third. The sixth grade packet has a bubble-sheet for scoring, but the third grade packet does not. Do you expect this was a mistake and I should have received a bubble-sheet for scoring the third grade, too? Or is he supposed to write the answers on notebook paper? (Which seems unlikely, because that defeats the purpose of having a test that can be scored by machine.)

I am confused about something. I ordered two tests; one for sixth grade and one for third. The sixth grade packet has a bubble-sheet for scoring, but the third grade packet does not. Do you expect this was a mistake and I should have received a bubble-sheet for scoring the third grade, too? Or is he supposed to write the answers on notebook paper? (Which seems unlikely, because that defeats the purpose of having a test that can be scored by machine.)

Does the third grade booklet have answer bubbles in it with the questions? My 2nd graders' booklets are that way - they just fill out the answers in the books. My 4th & 5th graders had a separate answer sheet to fill out - they could not write in their books.

HTH!

Does the third grade booklet have answer bubbles in it with the questions? My 2nd graders' booklets are that way - they just fill out the answers in the books.

Yes, that is how it looks. I didn't think you were ever supposed to write on the test packets. I guess it's different for lower grades? :confused: