Menu

My favorite bookcase is on sale

cjzimmer1

and sadly I have no more room for bookcases so I thought I'd share it here in case anyone else could benefit.

https://www.amazon.com/Sauder-Barrister-2-Inch-Bookcase-Scribed/dp/B00D8DJST0?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camelalerts-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00D8DJST0

I've got 2 like this and 1 upright.  I absolutely love the sections because I can group all my subjects by cubby section and they even come with tags to label.  It's a homeschoolers dream come true.  Several of my IRL friends have bought them because they look really nice and are so useful.

Enjoy!  (not that I'm trying to be a Hive enabler or anything)

But yeah I would so put up another one of these instead of the several smaller ones I have scattered around the house, if only I had sufficient wall space.

• Like 4

and sadly I have no more room for bookcases so I thought I'd share it here in case anyone else could benefit.

https://www.amazon.com/Sauder-Barrister-2-Inch-Bookcase-Scribed/dp/B00D8DJST0?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camelalerts-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00D8DJST0

I've got 2 like this and 1 upright.  I absolutely love the sections because I can group all my subjects by cubby section and they even come with tags to label.  It's a homeschoolers dream come true.  Several of my IRL friends have bought them because they look really nice and are so useful.

Enjoy!  (not that I'm trying to be a Hive enabler or anything)

But yeah I would so put up another one of these instead of the several smaller ones I have scattered around the house, if only I had sufficient wall space.

If only it was 7' tall, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I LOVE that design!

If only it was 7' tall, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I LOVE that design!

The upright one that I have is 75 inches.  

https://www.amazon.com/Sauder-414725-Scribed-Barrister-Bookcase/dp/B00D8DLXBG/ref=pd_bxgy_196_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FGZGZ5GT060GVPNSYKCT&dpID=510AlLtvGXL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

I started with one and then 2 and now 3.  It doesn't help that I LOVE to put together furniture.  I think 3/4 of the furniture in our house is the put together stuff and my family all knows that they are not allowed to help because I think it's fun and I don't want to let them do it.