Menu

Bible Study Guide for All Ages...Does anyone just....

wehave8

use the TM?  I am trying to simplify, and back in the day, we only had the TM (no worksheets).  We had the Songs CD and the maps and timeline (I like them).  But, it's been so long I don't even remember how I taught it.  

I've used the beginner worksheets 2 years ago, but I don't care as much for the intermediate ones.  

So my question is...Does anyone JUST use the TM (and maybe the maps and timeline)?  If so, how does your day look teaching BSGFAA?

Pam

Yes, you can do just the TM. I spoke to the publisher, just this week. They are seriously considering an eBook version of the TM at my request. If I hear anything from them I will immediately post an update.

For eBook only families, I think the TM will be an inportant contribution to what is available for people teaching directly from a tablet.

If you are buying hardcopy volumes, do NOT buy used. For the longest time I didn't know that there were different editions and the visuals in the older editions are not as nice. Buy new copies from a seller selling only the latest editions.

We use BSGFAA with just the TM and the children prefer it that way. I make copies of the drawing pages and they color as I read the story. Someone does a quick narration and we do the questions from the TM. Sometimes the reading is a little long, so I stretch that lesson over two days.

We tried using the pdf files through currclick of the student pages, but they were too small and blurry. We went back to just the TM and are much happier.