Menu

LFC Level A schedule...Will this work?

Do you think this schedule will work?

Day 1: Watch the DVD (just the kids doing the chanting)...twice if we have to. Then work on vocabulary doing flashcards and chanting.

Day 2: Review what was learned the day before. Watch the DVD (Dr. Perrin's Grammar segment) and discuss the text.

Day 3: Review all. Complete side one of the worksheet (vocab. and grammar). Add a worksheet from the activity book if desired.

Day 4: Review all. Complete the other side of the worksheet (derivatives). Add a worksheet from the activity book if desired.

Day 5: Quiz

Is there anything you can see that I may be missing? Is it too much? Do you think I could schedule it differently?

Thanks for your input! :001_smile:

That sounds like a good plan. Ours is very similar, though we listen to the cd every day. I also add in a cumulative review of vocabulary once a week. Basically, we just listen to the whole cd up to our current lesson. My 6yo does fine with this schedule.

Thank you for your replies! :001_smile:

I like the idea of the cumulative review....I'll be stealing that one!;)

I hadn't thought about having him *write* them. We'll see how far we get with that with my writing phobic kid!

Oh...and this is just for my 8 (almost 9) yo. I'll be doing SSL with my little guy soon.