Menu

x-post s/o If you were to use a boxed curriculum ...

because your life was crazy and you didn't have time to plan things out but like things planned out for you, what would you use? You can specify what grade levels this would be for. I am particulary interested in junior high and high school level.

Are you short on planning time? Time to self-educate so you can mentor time? Or are you short on face-time with your kids?

Which is it? Cause there are curriculums that address each of the three areas where you might need a leg-up. If you are short on 2 or 3 of these, the answers would be different.

Which subjects?

Peace,

Janice

We've had several stressful seasons of homeschooling. (including NOW) If I could buy a boxed curriculum to ease the stress, I would do Alpha Omega LifePacs. They cover the basics and are fill in the blank. They are a little boring.. ok... they are boring, but you WOULD get the basics covered while all the life situations play out. You could check out books from the library to read along side to add interest and detail. you don't ahve to fill out every blank or do every test.

IF we had the money right NOW, I'd buy life pacs for the rest of this sememster at least!

We've had several stressful seasons of homeschooling. (including NOW) If I could buy a boxed curriculum to ease the stress, I would do Alpha Omega LifePacs. They cover the basics and are fill in the blank. They are a little boring.. ok... they are boring, but you WOULD get the basics covered while all the life situations play out. You could check out books from the library to read along side to add interest and detail. you don't ahve to fill out every blank or do every test.

IF we had the money right NOW, I'd buy life pacs for the rest of this sememster at least!

... and probably would have already implemented it ... but for the same reason you haven't ... I just don't have the money right now. :tongue_smilie: