Menu

Where is the best place to get a used pc game?

Do you have a game stop by you? They have used games and a very good return policy. You can also bring in the games you no longer want from store credit. there is a risk purchasing anything used online but I feel most people will be honest about the working condition of their game and be willing to work with you if it did not work as it should.

Do you have a game stop by you? They have used games and a very good return policy. You can also bring in the games you no longer want from store credit. there is a risk purchasing anything used online but I feel most people will be honest about the working condition of their game and be willing to work with you if it did not work as it should.

Yes, I was going to suggest a game store as well, mainly because of the typically great return policy for used games. If you have stores near you, you can call around to see if they have the particular game you're looking for.