Menu

Found a Great Nutrition/Health curriculum!!

BearLair

Posted awhile back looking for a nutrition/health curriculum and then my sister found one online that looked fantastic! Her and I were both hoping it was as good as it looked.

Well, my sister was able to spend some time this past week visiting with the lady that wrote the curriculum while they were at a homeschool convention. She was able to 'hold' the curriculum, look through it and says that it is as good as it looks! My sister is a nurse, and I really value her opinion on curriculum, she said you would get your $ value from this one.

Just wanted to share with anyone who may have been as frustrated as me when looking for something like this. There was previously nothing out there on the market for this niche.

I get down right excited when I find a perfect fit for a need we're having!:D

Here's a link to take a peek: http://www.healthyhomesllc.com/

Enjoy!

BearLair

It seems to me that all ages would benefit somehow. If someone is too little to learn from the curriculum they would at least get to reap the benefits of tasting the experiments!

I think it could be tailored for ages 5 on up to Grandparents.

We'll be using it starting late summer and our kids are 5, 7 & 9. My sister's kids are 13 & 15. She thought it would work great for all of us.

BearLair