Menu

BJU DVD question and cost

paulcindy

I used these for my son in high school. At that time we ordered them through www.digitalearningnetwork.com.

I guess they are no longer in business, and I went to BJU's site and now you can order the DVD's right from their site.

When I ordered from DLN, they offered a payment plan, even if you only ordered one grade level kit.

From what I am reading now, it looks like you can only choose a payment plan if you order 2 or more grade level kits.

So this means a person who wants to use BJU DVD's, would have to fork over the ENTIRE $999.00 plus s/h and deposit up front????

I hope that isn't the case since most people cannot afford to do that all at once(like myself).

Please tell me that isn't true??????????????????:confused:

We loved BJU DVD's for High School.

Ugggh. How am I supposed to afford that?????:001_huh:

I loved it when we did High School because we would do the payment option and made it much more affordable.

Abeka offers payment plans, I wonder why BJU doesn't????

I am NOT happy and will be telling BJU that.

Right, and I would not need 2, only one.

When DLN offered them when I Homeschooled my high schooler, they had a payment option. BJU is going to lose a lot of customers if they think many of us can pay that kind of money at once:confused:

I hope I am wrong.