Menu

Need teething help!

I haven't posted in a long time as we have been busy with a 5th lil bugger who proved difficult during pregnancy.

Anyways, at only 2 months, we are pretty sure she is already teething! (we can see the nubs). Between that and her gas issues, she is pretty miserable.

Does anyone know something we can do for her? We don't have a specific teether right now and I am looking for only natural or organic for a teether, so haven't been able to find anything at the store.

Thanks for any help.

Hyland's teething tablets have worked for most of mine. I also found drops put out by Orajel, they were homeopathic, I just can't remember the name, nor do I know if they are still available. I found them over 2 yr ago at Kroger.

Also, amber teething necklaces. They are not for chewing on, homeopathic, just look it up. There are various online sources...I think the last company I ordered from was Designs for Finn ? or something like that. Then I seem to recall Three Sisters Toys as another popular source.

The necklace was the STUFF for my now 3yr old. He would drool and was miserable. The tablets did nothing. I got the necklace and it was nearly instantaneous! The crying and the drooling stopped!

The results are not so astounding with this one, but it has helped a bit.

Hyland's worked well for my 8 y.o., but not for the boys. Herbs for Kids Gum-O-Mile oil (with oil of clove) worked really well.

Chamomile and peppermint tea works really well for gas, but she's so young, yet, I would be wary of giving anything.

Green Sprouts has cornstarch teethers, among other things.

Inspired by Finn Amber Teething Necklaces is the company you probably are referring to. I've also gotten mine from The Green Kangaroo

My littles wear theirs non stop, 24/7.. love them!

Yes yes that's it! Thank you. It was driving me crazy because I *knew* that wasn't it, but that was the best I could come up with. :)