Menu

TOG Bookshelf Central? *poof* it's gone....

battlemaiden

I trouble with ordering over the weekend. Now I can't even find the website. What's up?

I was debating using them for this big order anyway, but I wanted to support the small business owner. I haven't had the best experience so far. :glare:

Jo

Hmmm, looks like someone forgot to pay for the domain name. That might be because it is being transferred from TOG to the new company. You can always call TOG and ask.

Heather

Yeah, I had the same problem a little earlier today.

I called TOG (Lampstand Press) and they told me that they are doing some maintenance work on the site and that it should be back up in about 2 hours.

They are always very nice and helpful when I call. :001_smile:

Yeah, I had the same problem a little earlier today.

I called TOG (Lampstand Press) and they told me that they are doing some maintenance work on the site and that it should be back up in about 2 hours.

They are always very nice and helpful when I call. :001_smile:

It is back up today. :D

Ugh, that doesn't sound very user-friendly, and neither does only having it in DE! If it weren't for the price and these things I may have just already ordered it! Since the site is in the construction stages, maybe she'd like some constructive feedback from you guys who've used it?