Menu

Sparkpeople: Sweatsuit to Swimsuit Bootcamp!

here on the boards. This looks good- I need some accountability to keep going-would this help? Does the boot camp start May 1? That would be good because it would give me a definitive start date, and if it's just for May, a definitive end date where I could get through it to kick start myself, and then go to maybe three days/wk.

And it's really free?! Thanks for posting this!

here on the boards. This looks good- I need some accountability to keep going-would this help? Does the boot camp start May 1? That would be good because it would give me a definitive start date, and if it's just for May, a definitive end date where I could get through it to kick start myself, and then go to maybe three days/wk.

And it's really free?! Thanks for posting this!

It's taken me quite a while, but I've lost 20 pounds and gone from queen couch potato to working out at least 30 minutes most days. It's full of articles, health videos, exercise clip demonstrations, nutrition and fitness trackers, etc. There are teams, team forums, personal webpages (your Sparkpage) where you can blog or post your progress, etc. I love it!

You can set any of your information to private, or you can allow those you've identified as your friends to access it, or you can be public. You'll need a username to get started.

The Well-Trained Sparks Team is private, so you won't find it by searching unless you've joined.

The Bootcamp team I mentioned begins on May 3, the first Sunday in May. It will end on May 30. Four weeks! You can do it! (So can I!)

Don't wait to join us. You can go ahead and get acquainted with the site before the Bootcamp begins. Hope to see you over there!