Menu

Graduation ceremony snack/finger food ideas needed!

We are having dd's ceremony at our church along with one other homeschooler. We are having cake and punch but also want to put out some other snack foods that wouldn't require cooking that morning. Anyone have any ideas you could help us with? We are drawing a blank.

Cheese/meat and crackers.

Veggies and dip

Deviled Eggs

Fresh fruit

And if you want more substantial, there are always things you can make ahead and put in the crock pot..hot beef sandwiches for example.

Macaroni or potato salad can be made the day before.

Standard fare when I graduated was buttered buns with ham, those molded mints made from cream cheese, and a bowl of nuts. Friends and I would go to different parties and laughed because all the food was the same. :lol: My mom and I spent most of the night before my graduation dipping strawberries in chocolate. Everyone loved them but it was a lot of work.

You can get bags of cubed cheese at Sam's, both cheddar and pepper jack.

A big bowl of fresh grapes is easy and tasty.

A cream cheese dip...put a block of cream cheese on a small plate. Pour Fischer and Wiesner's Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over it. Add a small knife so folks can slice off a bit. Serve with crackers such as a harvest wheat type.

Carrots and ranch dressing is always a hit.

Have fun. We are having a graduation ceremony at our house this year, too.