Menu

Do we all thave the flu? Or is it 3 separate illnesses?

dh, dd 10, & ds 3 - major diarrhea, general nausea for 4+ days!

ds 6 - vomitted twice

Mom - extreme exhaustion, like passout on the couch and not hear a kid vomit kind of sleep.

I think it 's all the same virus, right? We're all just handling it differently, right?

2 more kiddos are still well. Any hope they'll stay well?

Well, the true flu :001_smile: is a respiratory illness. I think you have a different type of bug. But my guess is that dh, dd 10, ds6 and ds 3 have the same bug. Mom's suffering from exhaustion trying to take care of everyone else.

I predict that the 2 healthy ones will come down with it soon. Only after they recover will mom crash with the worst case in the family. And of course no one will be able to take care of her. :tongue_smilie:

I suggest that mom immediately check herself into a rest home and let the others fend for themselves. :lol:

Well, the true flu :001_smile: is a respiratory illness. I think you have a different type of bug. But my guess is that dh, dd 10, ds6 and ds 3 have the same bug. Mom's suffering from exhaustion trying to take care of everyone else.

I predict that the 2 healthy ones will come down with it soon. Only after they recover will mom crash with the worst case in the family. And of course no one will be able to take care of her. :tongue_smilie:

I suggest that mom immediately check herself into a rest home and let the others fend for themselves. :lol:

:auto: now the baby is sick..... my bags are packed for a swift getaway!!!:001_huh:

Yeah, mine had the delightful stomach bug of the season. The boys both vomited for 4-5 days. Bailey felt yucky, never vomited, for about 2 days.

We grown-ups were fine.

I'm with Kathy that you're exhausted from caring for four (now five??) ill people in your house. And that, as things get back to normal, you're likely to fall, from being run down during everyone else's illness. At least, that's generally how it works here. If I were you, I'd start sleeping in the car. The packed bag is NOT enough of a head start. :tongue_smilie: