Menu

Middle Ages Lapbook - anyone have suggestions?

Kate CA

You could look into the Tapestry of Grace lapbook for year 2 unit 1 which covers Middle Ages. Here are some of the topics - Byzantine Art Forms, Islam booklet, King Arthur booklet, Coat of Arms, Vikings, Castle, People of the Middle Ages, Crusades, Marco Polo, Genghis and Kublai Lhan, Medieval Towns, Black Death, Joan of Arc, Gutenberg, Wycliffe, and Hus. There are some more, too.

We used many of the booklets for unit 1 and found them easy to use.

Hope that helps!

You could look into the Tapestry of Grace lapbook for year 2 unit 1 which covers Middle Ages. Here are some of the topics - Byzantine Art Forms, Islam booklet, King Arthur booklet, Coat of Arms, Vikings, Castle, People of the Middle Ages, Crusades, Marco Polo, Genghis and Kublai Lhan, Medieval Towns, Black Death, Joan of Arc, Gutenberg, Wycliffe, and Hus. There are some more, too.

We used many of the booklets for unit 1 and found them easy to use.

Hope that helps!

Is this the one from Knowledge Box Central? I am looking at that one if it is.

Wow, thanks so much! What a wonderful post. I appreciate it very much!

• 2 weeks later...

I would go to the website for "In the Hands of a Child," and look at the questions they address in their lap book (they're listed in the sample page)

You can use these as starter questions, and as you're looking up your information, you're bound to find other interesting information.

Another idea is to use a textbook table of contents to collect ideas for what you'd like to put in your lap book. Hope this helps!