Menu

White noise machines-suggestions?

I have tinnitus and am having a hard time falling asleep because of the constant noise in my ear. I think white noise in the bedroom will help me sleep. Does anyone here have a white noise machine that they use and could recommend? Thank you for any suggestions.

I love our white noise machine! I use it for our youngest and have had it since my 2nd child was born (we will have 5 dc in August!).

I found it after hearing about it on the Today show many years ago. It is the SleepMate. I think it cost about $50. We travel everywhere with it since it's small and easy to pack.

HTH,

Liz in NC

I have tinnitus and am having a hard time falling asleep because of the constant noise in my ear. I think white noise in the bedroom will help me sleep. Does anyone here have a white noise machine that they use and could recommend? Thank you for any suggestions.

I developed tinnitus 5 weeks ago and bought a white noise machine at Wal-Mart for @ $20. The rain noise works really well for me. I also bought a table top size mini-water fountain that I play at the same time and I am able to sleep now.