Menu

Happy Scribe

Jennefer@SSA

yes he has enjoyed the History Scribe for narrations. He loves drawing the picture to go along, too. I printed them off before the year even started and put them in our History notebook. A blank page just sitting there holds me accountable to do our SOTW narrations. Lol!

I have never used their Happy Scribe products so this will be a first. I am still not sure how I will use them but I am sure I'll be able to fold them in somehow.;)

Off topic but you look so much like one of my good friends, Kara. Each time I see your avatar I take a second glance!

Blessings

We use them. I purchase a cd with all of them quite some time ago. But before they cam out with the CD offer, I just let the kids choose whichever topic they would like to do. After all it is copywork and I wanted them to enjoy writing about what ever topic they wanted too.

My son (10) did Lord of the Rings (but I soon stopped because he needed more cursive practice). I could go back to it now, but I am just having him finish up the RFW book and then he will go back to LOTR Happy Scribe.

Here are a couple my kids have done:

My DD (8) has done horses and birds (birds is great because we are doing zoology 1).

My dd (12) did flowers and Words of the Gospel

My ds (7) is using HWOT for the time being.

You can also choose which ones based on what you are studying. They are set up for 20 days of copy work on any given topic.

BTW, there is a freebie available on Horses: Click here to download it

Have fun picking out which ones you are doing. :)

~Tina