Menu

Birkenstock owners...

I just got my first pair of Birks (blue suede Eastons...I love 'em!), and I have a question.

I was told that they run larger, so I ordered one size down, and they fit snugly.

They're comfy, but my heel is *right* on the edge.

Will they loosen up a little? If they were *slightly* looser, and my heel had just a tad more room, they'd be perfect. (They're actually bearable just like this, even if they don't loosen, I'm just wondering if I can expect much stretching).

Is this how they're supposed to fit? I really hate to exchange them, because I ordered them online, and it's a hassle for me to get to the post office, etc. right now.

Thoughts? (TIA)

I have been wearing them for 8 years now pretty exclusively. I love them!

PP are right. Your foot should be down in the bed completely. One of my pairs was a tad short and my little toes on my right foot got irritated when I wore them.

Unfortunatly if you are a half-size they will never fit you right. I am a true 6.5 and a 37 is a little to big and a 36 is a tad bit too small:glare:. I wear 37's anyway because I love them! Different name brands within Birkenstocks fit differently. It would be best if you could find a store and try them on before buying.

There isn't a European shoe that fits me correctly because of the half-size thing. I don't understand what the big deal is, just make a 36.5 would ya!