Menu

If you need a shot of Europe...

Those were fantastic!

Sorry about yesterday's tummy issues and sudden storm while you were running! I forgot to add those to the exercise post.

Also, about being alone. My crew leaves me alone every Sunday night for about 2 hours. Sure I could get things done, useful things. But you know what I do every stinkin week? I watch stuff on the dvr. My reasoning is that there is not enough time to watch it all after the kiddies go to bed, so I must watch it while they are not home. If I don't watch it and get it off the dvr, well there won't be room for new shows we want to tape, right?

Oh, I also cook dinner if needed while they are gone. Enjoy your time!

I'm going to need your advice as we plan our extended European trip. We're probably not going until 2010 or 2011 - travelling with our just-turned-3 year old is not fun yet. We're seriously considering a Rick Steve's family tour.

I love talking travel; I must have worked at a travel agency in my former life.;) While tours in general aren't my thing, I've looked into those offered by Rick Steves and, particularly if I was new to European travel, I'd definitely give them consideration. What would be fun is to have Rick himself as the guide; he's a lot of fun.

Thanks for looking at my pictures.:)

I love talking travel; I must have worked at a travel agency in my former life.;) While tours in general aren't my thing, I've looked into those offered by Rick Steves and, particularly if I was new to European travel, I'd definitely give them consideration. What would be fun is to have Rick himself as the guide; he's a lot of fun.

Thanks for looking at my pictures.:)

I also LOVE to talk travel. My immediate family has travelled a lot here in the states (my oldest has been to 38 states! plus Mexico and Canada), but we've not been to Europe as a family. I spent a semester in Madrid in college; dh and I have travelled Greece, Italy, and Israel; and dh has travelled to Europe many more times. Our first time as a family in Europe I think I'd feel most comfortable with a tour group.

Actually we picked Rick Steves after you mentioned him here a couple years ago. We were going to travel Europe earlier than 2010/11, but little Meg surprised us with her arrival (good surprise of course!) - so we're waiting and just doing fun US trips in the meantime.

Anyway, maybe we knew each other in our former lives - we were probably running partners who owned a travel agency together! (But, I'm sure I did a lot of trying to keep up with your pace!! LOL)