Menu

SWR - Is there only one edition out for SWR and Wise Guide? nt

debbiec

I think there's a newer edition of SWR than the 2002. Best to just buy new from a trainer, so you're sure you're getting the edition with the most improvements. I think some of the things that bug me with my 2002 SWR were corrected in the newer editions. (better indeces, etc.) The other advantage of buying from a trainer is they will support you in the use of the products. I'm a pretty independent person, but I've gotten a LOT of good help and good advice from the trainer I patronize (Britta of http://www.morningstarlearning.com) I highly recommend buying from a trainer, even if it costs you a little extra!

Actually, I bought mine last year--SWR was from a homeschooling vendor and is copyrighted 2002, 5th printing.

The Wise Guide I got second hand from a second-hand bookseller and it doesn't always match up with my SWR (the phonograms to review are all different). It's OK: but I would really have preffered the materials to match up.

It says: Use with Teaching Reading at Home and School." The copyright is 2000.

So, you don't want that one!

hth