Menu

Hands on curriculum for ancient history

jabuford

perfect for your grade level. She teaches in "phases". Each phase or week is catering to a different learning modality (auditory, visual, kinesthetic, etc.). The first week you present the written material and her audio CD's and discuss. The next week you study the same information using a different style. She offers so many great book recommendations, arts and crafts projects, recipes to try, research topics, building projects if applicable. I really love Diana's material. She has a Yahoo group...sharingdwaring...of which she is an active member! Her curriculum has been picked up by Answers In Genesis and they will be her new publisher. Her Yahoo group is a great resource of info and advice.

It has hands-on activities to choose from every week, along with writing assigments. It's written in an engaging, narrative style, and has plenty of "think about this" discussion points.

I'm going to be starting OM 6 beginning of March. I am also going to use Sonlight 6 just for reading lists and book schedules.

MichelleT