Menu

Weaver~ Tips on making it successful

KDBask

I had looked into the yahoo weaver group...but once you get used to using forums, it is really challenging to follow the train of thought in the group! Spoiled by Sonlight forums I guess!!

I am planning to plan...it just looks so intimidating. I guess I am starting to second guess the decision to buy it. :confused:

Anyone out there really like it. Hearing some positive experiences would be so encouraging.

http://unofficialweaver.com/

http://www.unofficialweaverpages.com

Those are the the two I go to for interlock besides the yahoo group

They have a forum.

Just checked that out. That looks more like a forum...it's even in green! It seems most forums are blue!:) I have it added to my favorites.

It was really good for us when my oldest was in Kindy and First. But then we moved onto other things. When we came back to using it again for a year, it just wasn't the same. I felt like we were staying in Egypt and the Wilderness forever and there wasn't much meat of other history in it.

Well, we are only committed to trying it for one year. My oldest will love being stuck in Egypt...the rest of us might get tired of it but he will want to move there.

Okay, see we moved onto Volume 2 and is was still stuck in the desert. She tosses in little bits of other history here and there, but it's topical and not in historical order. Biblical history is the ONLY thing she does in historical order and that bothered me.

And that's why you would feel "stuck" in the desert... because so much of biblical history (OT) took place there. You didn't stick with it long enough to get out of the desert. You didn't wait to get to the Promised Land. :D