Menu

Lively Latin users: question about double sided printing

Shasta Mom

I've been printing my stuff out single sided, and, of course, it's getting pretty thick. For those that print double-sided, if you do that , does it mess you up when you go to file the different categories? Right now I file history, derivatives, lessons and exercises, and vocabulary separately. If I take my file to a printer and have it done double sided, will that mess up my filing system? Thanks in advance....

OK< I'm nuts, but I actually browse through the lesson file and indicate "how far" I can print double sided, based on the filing categories. I print out on single pages anything which needs to be filed in its own categories. So, for example, if a history reading and excercsis takes 5 pages, 4 will be double sided and one not. The next page may or may not be doubles sided. I keep all lessons and excercises double sided, since they are filed together.

The deritivies section is pretty full of one-pagers! :)

I print out double sided what I can, but I keep the different sections separate. Usually there are quite a few "blue" lesson pages in a row, so I will print all of them off double sided. Or as much of the lesson that I can where the pages are paired. (So if the pages go: 6 blues, two reds, two browns, 1 blue, 2 reds, 4 blues) I can send the first 11 of those to print double sided (6 blues, two reds, two browns, 1 blue). Then I can start on the next section (2 reds, 4 blues). Etc.

I look at the thumbnail images to see an overview of what pages are what.

I always have a few single sided pages per lesson, but most of it can be printed double sided. It takes a few minutes more, but not much and saves a lot of paper. This way, all my pages stay in order, all my sections stay separate and it is as double sided as possible.