Menu

I need an idea for cub scouts!

I have let this slide and now it is the last minute. I have to pull this together today and I just have no ideas. My Wolf Scouts (2nd graders) need to make some sort of decorations for their table at the Blue and Gold banquet. The theme this year is "America" and we are given Alaska and Hawaii. The decoration needs to be mostly made by the boys and be 3-D (not just coloring something flat). We have a couple of weeks to do the craft but we start tonight. Any ideas?? I am just at a loss...

As a table runner (maybe you could make paper flowers ever so often on a paper chain?) Then some sort of Alaska theme for the centerpiece? I'm thinking maybe something imitating a whale blowing up water/air out of his spout - maybe with some fish kinda jumping in the spray - like salmon or something.

You could secure the blowing water in florist's foam and cover with just the top of the whale (maybe with eyes) with waves as the skirt of the whole thing.

Just some weird ideas....