Menu

When is The Well Trained Mind 2009 edition going to be released?

Guest Alte Veste Academy
When I checked b&n this morning it said order not preorder. So I did and they charged my card. But.... It says expected ship date of the 20th. Anything is better than the ship date of amazon being May. My fingers are crossed.

Linn

Well, yes, but the expected shipping date for my Amazon pre-order is showing February also. I imagine it's a glitch in the system based on the date when it was first expected to be released.

OK, word from Norton:

"TWTM will be delivered to our warehouse the first week of April, and has

a publication date one month later. I believe people will be able to

order the book from the time it is in our warehouse, and you can

certainly order copies from that point."

So if you order from the Norton warehouse or from PHP, you'll probably get it the first week of April, online and brick-and-mortar stores will have it about three weeks later.

When we get pre-orders set up on the PHP store (won't be right away), I'll let you know.

SWB

I posted a few days ago that I'd ordered the new WTM from B&N. (Actually my husband had ordered it for my birthday, but because the member card is in my name and has my e-mail attached to it, the confirmation e-mail came to me. ;) )

Anyway, the confirmation on 2/2 said "scheduled to ship Feb. 4," which seemed like a pretty good sign, since it was only two days away. Feb. 4 came and went and I finally got a generic e-mail that shipping had been delayed and that they anticipate it will ship in the next 1-5 business days. Still not bad.

When I looked at the B&N site, the listing for the book says "usually ships in 1-2 weeks." And when I look at my order status, it says, "scheduled to ship Mar. 6."

So I don't really know when it's actually coming. Has anybody else heard anything about it?