Menu

ETC Online

FloridaMomTo5

I also subscribed to ETC online through the Homeschool Buyers Co-op formy 6 yr-old son. He had been using the workbooks previously - enjoying them, but resisting all of the extra writing they added to his day.

He has LOVED ETC online! I really like the detailed information available to me regarding his progress.

I am another that subscribed through the Hs buyers co-op and my son LOVES it. He was bored with doing the book every day, so we switch it up and he does 2 days a week of the book and 2 days a week of the online version. It is working great for us. He is actually working ahead of where he is in the book in his online course. :)

Thanks everyone for your responses.

One more question....

If we are not using ETC for our main curriculum, will this program still be equally as beneficial?

I think so. I'm using OPG with my dd and use ETC online as a fun supplement.

My dd normally only works on it 1 or 2 times a week. Or if we're having a hectic day and I want her to do something school related, but independent. When she works though, she usually goes through 6 or 7 levels.

We also got it through the coop and I figure that over the course of a year, even at only using it 1 or 2 times a week....we're getting our money's worth.