Menu

old

Paisley Hedgehog

I have a friend that use HomeSat with all her kids and even has a kid at BJU (and is a graduate herself), and she hasn't been able to find out anything either even via her inside contacts. They had planned to announce it in the January catalog, but are delaying until March.

I'm curious too. Their video courses are one of my back-up plans for next year and later.

You know, one of the things we would be really wise to do, while they're thinking through all this, is to email them and TELL them the price point we need or the way we'd LIKE to be able to get things. The harddrives were a result of a comment from someone around here, so maybe we could influence the way the new stuff is packaged too.

I have a friend that use HomeSat with all her kids and even has a kid at BJU (and is a graduate herself), and she hasn't been able to find out anything either even via her inside contacts. They had planned to announce it in the January catalog, but are delaying until March.

I'm curious too. Their video courses are one of my back-up plans for next year and later.

Well I've seen the software they might be using, but it was very *might* when I saw it, nothing official. ;) And I think part of the delay is that it's not just figuring out what they want to do. They then have to beta test, determine licensing, etc. Again, the best thing I think for us right now is to give them input on what we'd like, since they can't set it up the way we want and package courses the way we want if we don't tell them.