Menu

Anyone need Letter Factory Game cards?

I cleaned out the game bin. The Letter Factory Game stopped working. No big loss when I realized we had all but 1 card (letter U). I know often replacing things like 1 card for a game like that cost a decent percentage of what the whole new game cost. So before I throw it out (I hate the idea of just throwing them out!!!) Anyone have Letter Factory Game and missing any letter cards (other than U that is!)? Or want an extra set of cards because you KNOW your kids will eventually lose one of them?

Let me know and I'll mail them out to you.

• 2 years later...
Guest geenabee

Hi! I know this is a reach but by any chance would you still have the game cards? I bought the word factory game used and its missing the letter P! Thank you and Merry Christmas

Maybe, just maybe, the OP has been waiting and waiting until someone from the boards (or some random someone who just joined the board because their google search for "Letter Factory Game" led her here) lets her know that they need the cards.

What?? It could happen!

:o)

Jodie

Hi! I know this is a reach but by any chance would you still have the game cards? I bought the word factory game used and its missing the letter P! Thank you and Merry Christmas

Geenabee, you might want to pm Renthead Mommy (the OP). In the off chance she still have them, she still may not see this thread.