Menu

Has anyone used ChemExplained.com?

I was at the Great Homeschool Convention last night, and was intrigued by ChemExplained.com.  I'd never heard of the program before, but it looks really good, and I see a few favorable reviews.  So far, all of my kids have used Apologia for their first high school chemistry class, but they have not enjoyed it!  Does anyone have experience with ChemExplained? Thanks.

No, but I'm planning to next year for my 10th grader (Sept 2022). The "It's Not Hard to Homeschool High School" Facebook group I belong to (not private-you can join if desired) has tons of positive recommendations for it, but I'll look forward to hearing what people on this forum say.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was ready to buy Berean Builders Chemistry and then I saw many recommendations for ChemExplained and checked it out. It looks like it's taught by video as a traditional high school chemistry class. It looks interesting, but I can't justify the cost so will probably go ahead with Berean Builders. If that's not an issue for you, they provide a free trial on the website.