Menu

Where can I stream the Jim Weiss books?

I am looking for some educational supplements that my 2nd grader can do in the morning.  I was thinking of assigning him some of the corresponding Jim Weiss books that line up (loosely) with history.  However, downloading the MP3 to my laptop and then sharing it to his iPad is proving challenging.  (I used to be able to do this with iTunes, but I think they have some sort of security thing going on which prevents this.).   Is there anywhere on the web where these can be streamed?  

• Like 1

The Operating Systems Companies changed the rules re: iTunes in late 2019; now they supply you with a podcast app, an audiobook app, and a music app so you can listen to MP3s on the appropriate app.  

This article from our FAQ tells you about this change and gives you some guidance in how to download the MP3 files you purchase from us into an audiobook app so you can stream them from your phone, your computer, through your BluTooth-linked speaker.  

When they made this change, I had to go in and do some manual "fixing" to get things into the right app--Apple made a good guess most of the time, but a few items were misplaced.  I'm still behind, though, because our server that has iTunes on it has been disconnected for awhile now, so I will have some work to do to bring that all up to date.  Ugh.