Menu

Accountability Thread 2/27-3/5

Morning! I got the month right--hoping that March isn't January round 3.

Today's goals:

House: chores, cleaning schedule

Cooking: baked chicken breasts with a glaze of some kind, rice, broccoli, strawberries for dessert

Gardens: still browsing seed catalogs

School: none, but I need to put the schedules and history stuff together, art this afternoon. I also need to work on transcript stuff this week, so I need to schedule time for that.

Writing: journal, continue a style sheet for one project, reading two books, but nothing for fun yet. But I have one on my bedside table that's a fun one.

Morning. I got through a lot of yesterday's list, but not everything. Did most of my reading, though, and the cooking, school stuff, and browsed garden catalogs.

Today's Goals: 

House: chores, clean the bathroom and bedroom (open windows today? It's possible)

Cooking: braised brisket, bread and butter, fresh strawberries (but no cream because all of that got eaten yesterday), roasted cauliflower? It could happen.

Gardens: Get the big containers outside for sunshine, watering, and a plant bath. Pollinate more lemons.

School: regular, some scheduling, drivers training--recently, the boys got added to the insurance, so now they may drive on the big roads. Lots of excitement over that. My hair hasn't all fallen out. Yet.

Writing: finish up the last of the reading, finish the style sheet for one project, some queries possibly (might wait until tomorrow for that) Journaling.

• Like 1

Morning! Work tomorrow, so today I'm trying to catch up on some things and set some March writing goals.

House: chores

Gardens: finish watering all the containers for the week (it's supposed to be quite nice later this week, so I may be able to allow some plants more sunlight and fresh air)

Cooking: baked potato with fixings

School: usual and driving training

Writing: some new drafting, continue working on my style sheet (almost done), revising another project, one query, writers' meeting.

Morning. It was a long day yesterday. Hoping to relax some today, but there's a lot to do here, too.

Goals:

House: chores, some beginning spring cleaning. 

Cooking: comfort food day--I'm frying some fish and chicken strips.

School: none--headed to the lake later

Gardens: refine seed list, locate some seed-starting mix

Writing: journal, style sheet, continue drafting new project, one chapter in the revision project

Extra: lake

• Like 1