Menu

Kid's Choice and Kid's Write Contests

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share two new kidlit writing contests. The first one, happening now, is looking for KID JUDGES. Aspiring, adult authors of kidlit (picture books, middle grade, and young adult) will be submitting short entries that will be distributed to registered kid judges. The adult winners will win prizes donated by those in the publishing industry. The second contest, happening in July, will be for KID AUTHORS. I don't know what the prizes will be for this one. Please note, I am not sponsoring this event, I just wanted to pass along the information. My kids are excited to participate in both, and as an author, I have donated a prize to the winner. Details and registration forms are on the following webpage:

Introducing the Kids' Choice KidLit Writing Contest (kaileipewbooks.com)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sarah0000 said:

Cool! I think she's planning to send a little gift/note to each kid, too. Two of mine did it, one for picture books and one for middle grade.

Which middle grade group did you get? Were they good reads? DS got Group B & a couple were “meh” but there were a several that he really liked!