Menu

Incomplete Items on Resume

JazzyMom

My dd is a rising senior and plans to major in premed.  She is applying to some programs where science/medical EC's will be important.  She has a few science programs on her resume and just got accepted to a shadowing program at a local teaching hospital.  She is finishing up the paperwork this week, but likely won't have the shadowing hours complete before submitting all of her apps.  How should she show this on her resume?  I was thinking she could just say she was accepted to the program on x date and plans to complete x number of shadowing hours in x departments.

• 4 weeks later...

Your problem is such as mine. I had been taking courses when I wished to search a job. And my experience depended on these courses. I wrote time of studying courses academy. But when I had interview, employer said that my resume is poor. Luckily they wanted to see my skills. If resume is very important in your situation, try to use services http://resumeservicescan.com/resumeble-review for writing it or forchecking resumes.