Menu

Crocs vs other brand of similar shoes

ProudGrandma

my boys (17 and 20) love crocs....and when they were younger (10 years or more ago) I found that Crocs brand would always last way longer than any spin off brand.  But since then there have been more brands created for the same sort of shoe.  So, I was wondering if anybody here has had great success with spin off brands lasting as long.  My boys literally wear them daily....all seasons even.  If not, I will gladly buy my thousandth pair of crocs.  😊 

(oh, another quick question....if on the bottom of my son's crock has a 9 and 11....that is 9 men and 11 women, right?)

I like Natives. They look and feel like crocs only they look better. I'm just comparing my natives with my kid's crocs. My natives are falling apart after over 2 years of use. They are still useable but there's a decorative piece on it that's falling off and it bugs my husband because he says it makes it look like he doesn't give me enough spending money.