Menu

Hive chefs: Homemade cooking oil spray: bottles, recipes please!

mathnerd

I would like to make my own cooking oil spray using olive oil or coconut oil. I have bought a few spray bottles from Target and Bed Bath and Beyond in the past and almost always the spray was weak or the bottle broke. I am looking for recommendations for a good spray bottle for cooking oil and recipes for the oil spray. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, mathnerd said:

I would like to make my own cooking oil spray using olive oil or coconut oil. I have bought a few spray bottles from Target and Bed Bath and Beyond in the past and almost always the spray was weak or the bottle broke. I am looking for recommendations for a good spray bottle for cooking oil and recipes for the oil spray. Thanks.

I got this set 2Pcs Oil Sprayer for Cooking, Chef Ideas Olive Oil Sprayer Dispenser for Salad/BBQ/Grilling/Kitchen Baking, Oil Pump Spray Mister Glass Bottle with Stainless Steel, Rose Golden/Golden https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CMZ5WY2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XC2LFbT8AK7AN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

which alas is currently unavailable but perhaps a single or different set is.

Purchased in summer of ‘18. one did break , but took a long time to break  the other is still okay

straight olive oil or straight almond oil did fine 

I think coconut would not work due to solidify at room temp

• Thanks 1