Menu

Mr. D Math Question

alisha

I'm looking into Mr. D Math, and old posts have been SO very helpful. However, I have one question that I can't seem to find an answer to: What is the difference between the Curriculum + Online CLasses and Curriculum only? I think I figured out that both use the same videos, so what content does the online class include that just watching the videos doesn't? 

The online class has interaction. That may or may not be important depending on the student. My kids like having other kids in the class, they like being able to directly ask their teacher a question in the class. We all also appreciate the accountability. The live class makes an automatic bookmark for us to have their assignments done, unlike the open ended self paced course. We do both live and self paced classes (in other subjects) -- I find that I have to be a little more involved in the self paced, whereas with the live classes, I am almost completely hands off. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ByGrace3 said:

The online class has interaction. That may or may not be important depending on the student. My kids like having other kids in the class, they like being able to directly ask their teacher a question in the class. We all also appreciate the accountability. The live class makes an automatic bookmark for us to have their assignments done, unlike the open ended self paced course. We do both live and self paced classes (in other subjects) -- I find that I have to be a little more involved in the self paced, whereas with the live classes, I am almost completely hands off. 

Thank you!