Menu

Face shields

bethben

Has anyone found a decent face shield that is comfortable to wear with glasses?  Our school district is now requiring face masks and my daughter in particular has a facial deformity that makes breathing through one side of her nose more difficult.  I do not want her wearing a mask all day.  I'm going to go the face shield route for her.  And so help me, if any kid in her class makes fun of her like she thinks they will, I will get VERY mother bear on them.

Yes. I feel like a paid shill at this point but I promise I'm not, lol. I love these because they can be worn 3 different ways, lots of different styles fashion patterns to choose from, and easy to see through and clean.

https://mypowis.com/blog/portfolio/myshield/

If you wear it around your neck every so often it might catch on the side of your glasses if glasses are a certain style (happens to me, not to DH). Worn around the forehead there's no issue at all. I usually wear around neck anyway. 

edit: for clarity

Edited by Moonhawk