Menu

Evan Moore Daily Geography - student practice book?

staceyobu

I think, for the most part, the student book is fine. I have Daily Paragraph Editing and Daily Science planned for the upcoming year for my 6th grader. I have the TE for Paragraph Editing (from use with my older girls many years ago), but not science. I’m fairly certain I can eyeball it and quickly check/make corrections. For the Science books, I like to know the big question guiding each unit, but that info is available easily in the samples of the TE on the Evan-Moor site. Hope that helps.

I can't get any good samples of just the student book to compare to what I have, but if it has the map and 2 pages of questions for each "week", that's all you need. Also, if needed, we always did it orally (i.e. not writing out the answers), and therefore I always did a weeks worth in a 5 minute stretch, rather than one question a day. (Actually, my sons both loved it enough that we'd do 2 or 3 weeks worth in a row. Just as some slightly alternate ways to use it--make it work for you.