Menu

I'm looking for a downloadable song to learn New Testament books of Bible -- anyone?

I'm not real up to spead with downloadable audio (pay-per-song thing). We've just memorized the Books of the OT using the Sing the Word CD from Sonlight. I just don't want to spend the money on a whole new CD this month to get the NT books, so I was hoping someone might now if there is site where I can get a similar type song.

Thanks!

I saw that someone else has given you a link for one, but I thought I'd share the one I use. I like this site because you can print off the music and hear it as well.

http://www.lds.org/churchmusic/detailmusicPlayer/index.html?searchlanguage=1&searchcollection=2&searchseqstart=116&searchsubseqstart=%20&searchseqend=116&searchsubseqend=ZZZ

Oh, and here's the link to the page with the free MP3 download (sorry, I thought it was on the other link - didn't pay attention!) http://www.lds.org/cm/catalogalphamp3/1,18331,4768-1,00.html?reportStart=11&reportEnd=20&searchPhrase=T

There are lots of songs on there - Old and New Testament included.

HTH!

Lisa

Oh dear. Any other suggestions?

It's a bit obnoxious.

I'd want something for both old and new.

LOL! I agree. Of all the ones I have heard, none have exactly been what I would call fine music. With my ds, I got several CDs from the library that had OT and NT songs. I would just play different ones for him in the car. The song I posted is the one he really zeroed in on and started to sing himself.

The sites that I have found to be the easiest for downloading individual songs are christianbook.com and walmart.com. If you go to their music download section and do a search for "New Testament" or "Old Testament," a few others will pop up.

HTH