Menu

Name Suggestions

LongRamblings

When I picked our home school name years ago I had no intention of schooling through high school yet here I am. My daughter will graduate this year and is not happy that Jubilee Learning Center is the name to be on her diploma. I have a short window of time to change it but would love to keep the Jubilee part. Any ideas?  We are Christian so it can be part of the name but not a necessity.  Honestly I would love ideas of random words that sound right with Jubilee as a school name rather than just Jubilee Academy. 

Jubilee Preparatory Academy (assuming you are using this for college applications.)

We use the name of our street in our school name for our high school transcripts.  Which is the name of a mid size British city coincidentally.  So it sounds slightly academic and pretentious.  😂  So you could look at your last name, other family names, your street, neighborhood, etc and throw something else in there.  I feel like Jubilee implies Christian so I'm not sure I'd add that in.