Menu

TV personalities who just rub you the wrong way

DawnM

On 4/23/2019 at 5:25 PM, TheReader said:

Most of the TV I watch that's of the "TV Personality" variety is shows on Food Network, and the one I hate the most there is Giada. She is just so.very.fake.seeming. That rubber band smile....ick. I know people like her and all  but she just completely rubs me the wrong way. Also Alex Gornachelli (sp??) who judges (sometimes) on Chopped; we started being able to guess who would win based on her initial reaction to the contestants; once she likes one, that is it, she will bully (or so it seems) the other judges into going with her guy (and always it's a guy.....). 

I was coming on to say Giada. Stop sticking your boobs in my face.  Also Rachel Ray.  She is just flat out annoying to me, although I don’t know why.

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2019 at 2:42 PM, happysmileylady said:

Oh no you HAVE to watch Ancient Aliens as comedy.  I am pretty sure the show isn't meant as comedy but dang, it's so funny.  The narrator who says "Ancient astronaut theorists suggest..." reminds me of listening to Captain Kirk in the original Star Trek lol.  I am almost convinced that he's deliberately doing a parody of Kirk lol.  

You have to wonder...