Menu

Have y'all seen Obamacycle.com?

They are running a project where campaign materials are being shared between states, in an attempt to reduce, reuse and recycle. Interesting. Of course, this is also because there is an actual shortgage of materials... but still. Interesting. And I think it's a great idea. This campaign is tight and well organized, isn't it?

Boy, the campaigning has started in earnest around here. So unusual for us, we're so late in the primary season. Please be patient as I ask you all to put up with my fascination for the next few weeks! LOL

Robin

You know, it's just a refreshing new look at how to move the primaries from one state to the next, and it's wonderful that they are keeping excessive materials out of the landfills, and it is brilliant on their part to connect supporters to each other across state lines like this. Absolutely brilliant.

They are running a project where campaign materials are being shared between states, in an attempt to reduce, reuse and recycle. Interesting. Of course, this is also because there is an actual shortgage of materials... but still. Interesting. And I think it's a great idea.

Robin

I'm supposed to pick up some signs from across the border late next week.

It's a great idea, and I am glad other campaigns are doing it, too.

Please be patient as I ask you all to put up with my fascination for the next few weeks! LOL

Robin

No problem! We're in VA and were SO excited when it came time for the Chesapeake Primaries! Dd13 came into the polling booth with me because she wanted to be the one to press the button for Obama. We've been glued to CNN for weeks now. Enjoy! :D