Menu

Question about ordering Writing Tales

smg0918

I just tried to order Writing Tales through their website, and even with selecting Priority Mail as the shipping option it still says the order should arrive by December 25th. Will it really take five weeks to receive my order? If so I'm going to have to consider going with a different program. We're already so behind this year and I can't let them fall even further behind.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

It might be just the shipping estimate b/c of the holidays, I would email Amy and ask. Anything you order might take a while to get to you, so I would order anything now instead of waiting.

I did email Amy through the website and she just responded. She is going to get the books to me. Thank you!

I'm just bumping this up to give a plug to Amy! She is so great. I didn't feel confident ordering from lulu so I ordered directly from her. I got to pick the best shipping for me. She got them out the same day and they arrived in a blink, way faster than I would have dreamed!

She is great to do business with and she's written a really neat program, too.:001_smile: