Menu

If you could live anywhere in the world ...

Ann.without.an.e

19 hours ago, ScoutTN said:

Right here!

I moved too many times growing up and I LOVE having roots and community.

I love where I live. It is beautiful, though not in a dramatic way like mountains or coast. Four seasons with a short winter. Big enough city to have excellent theater, symphony and all kinds of live music (this is Music City!), hospitals (important bc Dh has a serious medical condition), colleges and universities, interesting restaurants and great local farms/farmers markets, a decent airport,  pro football and hockey teams (Go Preds!) and a baseball farm team, loads of history sites, a fabulous library system, nice (though small) art museums, more homeschool resources and opportunities than any family could actually participate in, an increasingly diverse population, and a reasonable cost of living. 

If money were no issue, we would move to a slightly larger, updated home in our same part of town and take many, nice vacations to intersesting places. 

Me too. Right here is where I’ll stay. I plan on being buried here. I love my home, my neighborhood, my acreage, my community. The location is perfect. 25 min from Nashville and gobs of cute small towns all around. And no income tax

• Like 4