Menu

Hanna Andersson Unders question

sea_mommy

Does anyone know the difference between the mid-rise unders and the classic unders?  We have the classic unders but she's not a fan of the low leg.  However, she likes to wear her underwear on her belly button--does anyone know if the mid-rise unders come close to the belly button?

1 hour ago, hellen said:

This is a pair of large classic underwear under a pair of large mid-sized.  I thought a picture would be better. 

20180421_210252.jpg

Oh my goodness!  Thank you so much!  So, the white pair is the mid-rise?  That doesn't look like a huge difference and I think that she'd be fine with that.  Thank you!

I just checked Hanna Andersson's site to confirm the underwear.  The top pair in the picture is the regular hipster instead of the mid rise hipster.  I don't know the size difference between those two.  There is a difference in the fabric.  

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, hellen said:

I just checked Hanna Andersson's site to confirm the underwear.  The top pair in the picture is the regular hipster instead of the mid rise hipster.  I don't know the size difference between those two.  There is a difference in the fabric.  

I was able to tell by comparing the pictures of the 2 on the website.  Thank you so much for your help!