Menu

The Every Day is an Adventure Teachers Lounge 2-14-2018

scrapbookbuzz

Yep, every day is different - and an adventure! 

This morning I realized I had wanted to take dd to a local Farmers Market to help her work on 

initiating conversations with people. So that's where we're about to go!

What are you up to today? Here: the wonkiness of this year (we're only about 6 weeks into it) has thrown my brain into more chaos that it is normally in, so all these things I thought I'd plan, like a V-Day open house/party for my kids, did not get planned. So, today is kind of "just another day." But at the same time  it's not, since no two days are the same.

What would you like to be doing today? Here: sleeping! Woke up earlier thinking son was doing archery in the living room, from the "thunks" I was hearing. Came downstairs only to find it was husband tapping out the coffee filter from yesterday. *sigh*

Are you doing anything special for Happy Heart Day today (aka Valentines Day)? Here: why my husband thinks to ask me this morning, when I've barely woken up, "Did you want to do anything special with the family today for Valentine's Day?" and can't think of these things earlier (like last night over appetizers!), I don't know! I told him to let me think about it. I do have little gifty things for the family. But I most likely won't be getting anything myself.

Talk to me! :bigear: