Menu

CTC Spider Island software - worthwhile?

shawthorne44

I like having education software around for DD to use while I comb her hair.   She sits in my lap and it gives both of us something to focus on.   Plus, it keeps her head in a good position.  We did Reading Eggs/Math Seeds and then she aged out of that.  I'd already had Math Benders 1, so she finished up that, even though it was too easy by the time we got to it.  She is almost done with Building Thinking Skills 1, and that has been good.   I really liked the software format for that.   When she didn't focus and answered wrong, it was the computer not mommy telling her "Bzz Wrong".   She is second grade now, Building Thinking Skills 2 might be too old for her.   I'd like to get something new before we go to Mind Bender 2.   

I was thinking of getting Spider Island Riddles 1.   But, I can't find a review of it.   I like to see a review before I buy something like this.   So has anyone used it?  What did you think?