Menu

London 2018...

LisaKinVA

Oops... it's been so long since I've really been on the board, I put this under the General Ed board.

Traveling to London in February 2018.  Hoping to stay close to Stratford.  Looking at Airbnb and Booking.com  Anyone local who knows of something for a family of 7 that might be listed elsewhere (trying to stay for about a week for less than 900 euro).

Thanks!

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

Oops... it's been so long since I've really been on the board, I put this under the General Ed board.

Traveling to London in February 2018. Hoping to stay close to Stratford. Looking at Airbnb and Booking.com Anyone local who knows of something for a family of 7 that might be listed elsewhere (trying to stay for about a week for less than 900 euro).

Thanks!

Lisa

Traveling to London in February 2018. Hoping to stay close to Stratford. Looking at Airbnb and Booking.com Anyone local who knows of something for a family of 7 that might be listed elsewhere (trying to stay for about a week for less than 900 euro).

Thanks!

Lisa

If you are still looking, please PM me.