Menu

Bluefield DE - I have a few questions for veterans...

My dd is thinking of taking comp 1 and maybe a history with them next semester. She's already DE locally and doing great. But, we want to travel more. I see the Bluefield classes meet online a few days a week - so what happens if you miss? Are the videos available online to watch later? If you turn in everything on time, does class attendance (live) matter (assuming you can make it up on a recording)? I'd love to learn more about the actual mechanics of the online classes. Thank you!!!

My son has taken the following DE courses at Bluefield:  Comp 1 & 2, British Lit., Music App., Computers, Sociology, Statistics and none of them required any "online" classes.  The classes are set up and the student works through it.  They do have deadlines to have the work completed at a certain time but no set time where the class meets. And attendance if the class requires it deals with forum posts or assignments.  HTH

My son has taken the following DE courses at Bluefield: Comp 1 & 2, British Lit., Music App., Computers, Sociology, Statistics and none of them required any "online" classes. The classes are set up and the student works through it. They do have deadlines to have the work completed at a certain time but no set time where the class meets. And attendance if the class requires it deals with forum posts or assignments. HTH

That's perfect. Thank you!